Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a weekend

So Jesse and I traveled home this weekend to see my parents.
We don't travel that way very often, and it is always fun to stop in and see everyone. I got to spend some time with my grandma too, which I always enjoy. (Even though Jesse always gets the first hug now). Grandma showed me how to crochet a blanket because I was having a tough time learning....so, maybe I won't make a blanket.

It's always fun to visit with mom and dad...and Wyatt was home with a friend (but he wasn't there long, he never is), and Colt was cleaning up dad's truck to take. It isn't very often that we are all home at the same time.

Jesse put together the BBQ grill, it looks pretty fabulous! And he felt pretty good about it....

Sunday, Jesse went to Johns early...and I had a little ME day. I cleaned, did laundry...and just relaxed.......Just me and Marg. ;)

I did watch Marly and Me....I cried for like an hour straight.

Now...on to another week. BOO 8:00-5:00

No comments:

Post a Comment