Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wowza.

So this weekend was super. I put notes all over the house for Jesse to find, he thought that was really clever, and I made him coffee in the morning. Then Jesse and I had a nice morning in Lawrence....we treated ourselves to a little treat. Jesse got a Kenneth Cole watch, and I got a Nine West bag and a bracelet. :) Love them both. We ate lunch at 5 Guys, it was like the best burger place I have ever been to... yum!

Saturday night we had dinner with his parents, TACOS! And watched the movie "THE EXPRESS", good...very sad though.

Sunday was our "lazy day", I don't think I left the couch much. :) We watched lots of HGTV, and we rented "ROCKNROLLA" (bad), "NICK AND NORA'S INFINITE PLAYLIST" (cute), and "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS" (hilarious!). It was a fun relaxing day. I got a lot done on my blanket too....

I didn't work Monday (Thank you Mr. Presidents)...so I spent the day at home watching a "Real Housewives of Orange County" marathon. ;) I think I sqeezed some Full House in there too.

This short week has seemed SO LONG, I just want it to be OVER! My family is coming over on Saturday to celebrate me and Wyatt's birthday, so I am really anxious for that! My family doesn't get to come over too often. ;)

Oh, and Happy Birthday today WYATT! The big 1-9!

No comments:

Post a Comment