Tuesday, February 10, 2009



YAHOO! Praise the Lord! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! OMG, I'm so excited!

I'm going to NEW YORK! One more thing I can cross of my "things to do before I die" list! I have wanted to go to NY for so long, and finally...YES FINALLY I get to go. :)

September just won't come soon enough......

Weekend update...Jeremy and his family came into town and we had a little BBQ Friday night. It was fun, we rocked out to rock band. I must say I'm pretty BA on the guitar. Saturday Margarets went to the vet, and we BBQ'd for lunch....we couldn't help it! The weather was so nice! OH! I got my sewing machine! Cindy got it for me for my birthday, so I whipped up a TSHIRT quilt.. :) I made Margaret a bed too...I need a child so I stop treating Margaret like a human.

Sunday we maxed and relaxed, I watched Bride Wars...very good. I also watched the Grammy's...it was pretty decent this year. But what the heck is up with Chris Brown beating Rhianna? No thank you Chris Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment